Are you in need of some quick cash?
Presenting Loan Clinic multi bank`s personal Loans. Go on your dream holiday, buy the latest lifestyle gizmo, gift your wife a lovely diamond ring, renovate your house or just squash a temporary cash crunch. Let us give you a helping hand. Our personal loans will meet all your personal requirements.
• Low score can also apply
• Loans for salaried individuals of select companies
• Special loans for doctors, chartered accountants, engineers, architects, CS and ICWA
• Loans are available from Rs 1 lac to Rs 30 lacs
• Attractive interest rates
• A balance transfer facility available for those who want to retire any higher cost debt
• Loans available against repayment track record of any existing auto, personal or home loan
• Simple procedure, minimal documentation and quick approval
• No mortgage need for personal loan.
• Easy repayment
• We are dealing with multiple banks. So we have wide range of the same product.
• No security/guarantor required
• Faster processing.
• Flexible repayment option of 12-48 months
What is the personal loan documentation?
Each bank has its own list of documents that one must submit at the time of personal loan application. The common personal loan documents that the banks require:
• Passport size photograph.
• Proof of Age.
• Copy of Bank A/C statements for the last 6 months.
• Copy of latest credit card statement.
• Signature verification from your banker.
If you are self-employed you require:
• Your business track record.
• Copy of audited financial statements for the last 2 years.